SCORE (South Correctional Entity) conducts visitation by video camera. All scheduled visitation is prearranged by visitors in advance to the scheduled day and time. All visitors must plan on checking in with the receptionist no later than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled visitation time. The visitor will be assigned a visitation booth. Once seated, the visitor should wait to pick up the phone handset and continue holding until connected to the inmate at which time the visitor will appear on the monitor in front of you. You will conduct your conversation by phone. Once connected with your inmate, the clock will begin a countdown and your visit will end at the scheduled visitation end time. If you arrive later than the scheduled start time, your visit will be cancelled for that day.
Visitation Rules & Times
Video visitation will be conducted for general population inmates from 2:00pm to 4:00 pm Tuesday through Friday of each week and from 7:00pm to 9:00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. There will be no visitation on designated holidays. Visitation sessions begin on the hour and half hour. Visitors are allowed one visit session per day. Inmates are allowed 2 visits per week - maximum.
- Visitors must call in a minimum of 24 hours in advance to schedule an available time to visit (206-257-6200). All visits will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
- Visitors must provide a complete name and date of birth for each person wanting to visit.
- All visitors must have approved picture identification. Acceptable forms of identification are: valid driver’s license; state identification; or other official identification with picture, physical description and signature.
- Visiting sessions will be no longer than 30 minutes. Late visitation will not be allowed. Please check in with the receptionist no later than 10 minutes prior to your visit.
- Only a parent, grandparent or documented legal guardian may accompany a minor child to visit an inmate. A maximum of two children will be allowed to visit with one adult visitor. If there are two adults, only one child may accompany them. No more than two adults may visit at one time.
- There will be no visitor sign up on the day of a requested visit.
- All personal items must be stored in your vehicle or in the lockers located in the lobby area.
- All visitors will be checked for warrants and no-contact or restraining orders. Visitors with warrants will be arrested upon their arrival.
- Inmates on disciplinary lockdown will not receive visitation privileges.
- Persons under the age of 18 will not be allowed to visit or enter the Jail lobby, unless escorted by a parent, grandparent or documented legal guardian.
- Visiting appointments may be canceled by the inmate or visitor up to 24 hours in advance of scheduled visit. Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance of a scheduled visit will be counted as a visit.
- Visiting privileges may be temporarily canceled by the SCORE administration at any time deemed necessary for the safety and security of the facility.
- Visitors who do not follow the visiting rules for SCORE will have their visiting privileges suspended
Please note: Visiting may be canceled for security reasons by the agency.
Introduction of Contraband:
Anyone attempting to bring or introduce contraband into SCORE jail, will be arrested and prosecuted under RCW 9A.776 (Introducing Contraband I, II, III). The penalty, if you are convicted, ranges from three months in jail to twelve years in prison depending on severity and if you have a criminal record.
No smoking inside or outside the building. This includes visiting booths in the public lobby area. If you violate this rule, you are subject to a fine and your visit will be stopped. King County Code prohibits smoking within 25 feet of any doorway entering any public building.
For more information: (206) 257-6200
Inmate Phone Contact:
Incoming calls to inmates are not allowed. An inmate may place an outbound call using the inmate telephone service provided through PayTel. Pre-paid accounts can be set up through PayTel to pay for calls placed by an inmate. These pre-paid accounts eliminate the blocked call problems that can occur when a collect call is placed from inside SCORE jail to your phone.
Use this link for additional PayTel information and customer service.