Inmate Telephone Service (Updated 8/29/17)
SCORE contracts with GTL (Globel Tel*Link) for inmate telephone service. Inmate telephone accounts can be established to pay for inmate calls in one of three ways:
- By calling Advance Pay Automated System - 800-483-8314
- GTL Billing Customer Service - 877-650-4249
- Online at https://web.connectnetwork.com/facilities/south-correctional-entity-score-wa-jail/
- By transfer from the inmate's commissary account (The inmate must initiate this)
Inmate Phone Contact
Incoming calls to inmates are not allowed. An inmate may place an outbound call using the inmate telephone service provided through GTL. Pre-paid accounts can be set up through GTL to pay for calls placed by an inmate. These pre-paid accounts eliminate the blocked call problems that can occur when a collect call is placed from inside SCORE jail to your phone.
Use this link for additional GTL information and customer service - https://web.connectnetwork.com/contact-us/
Inmate Commissary Service
DO NOT purchase iCARE Gift Packs from iCaregift.net. This website is not associated with SCORE's commissary vendor and the gifts will not be delivered to SCORE inmates.
To order iCARE gift packs: https://scorewa.icaregifts.com
Friends and Family can put money into an inmate’s trust account to purchase commissary items using automated payment services provided by TouchPay. With these funds inmates can buy extra hygiene products and food and snacks through the jail commissary. For your convenience, these commissary deposits can be made several ways:
Facility #: 298198
- LOBBY KIOSK: TouchPay Lobby Kiosks are located in the jail lobby at 20817 17th Avenue South, Des Moines, WA 98198 and accept payments in Cash or with MasterCard or Visa Debit or Credit Cards.
- TOLLFREE PHONE: Call 1-866-232-1899 to make a payment with MasterCard or Visa Debit or Credit Cards. You will need to establish an account first online at www.touchpayonline.com. Then you will just follow the simple prompts. You will need to know the inmate’s name and Inmate ID Number.
- ONLINE: Go to www.TouchPayDirect.com and select Make a Deposit Now! Set up your account and then follow the prompts to make your deposit. You will need to know the state and the name of the facility (SCORE Jail). You will have to put in the Inmate ID Number in order to make a deposit. MasterCard and Visa Credit and Debit Cards are accepted.
- WALK-IN RETAIL: To make a payment in Cash at a local retail store, you will need to first set up an account online at http://www.touchpayonline.com/waystopay/WalkInRetail or call a TouchPay Representative at (866) 204-1603. After you have set up your account, the payment order process is the same as paying online with a credit or debit card, but you will select Walk-In Retail as the way to complete the order. Once you have your Order Confirmation Number, you will take it to a convenient Cash Express location (http://www.touchpayonline.com/locator) to complete the payment with Cash.