Remote Internet Visiting Hours for General Population:
Tuesday - Sunday : 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm & 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Lobby Visitation Hours for General Population:
Monday, Saturday, Sunday and Federal Holidays: No Visitation
Tuesday-Thursday: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm & 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Friday: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
***Visitation hours may vary based upon each inmate's housing location***
Scheduling a Visit (either at SCORE or from a remote internet location):
All visitors must register, schedule, and view visits with inmates online by visiting https://gtlvisitme.com/app
- All visitors must register online. If you do not have access to the internet, please call 855-208-7349
- All visits must be scheduled at least 24-hours in advance and no more than 7 days out
- No same-day visitation permitted
- Must provide full name, date of birth, and valid email address to register. If no email address, please call 855-208-7349 for assistance with scheduling a visit.
- Only 1 visit per inmate may be scheduled per day and no more than 2 per week
Additional information for visits from SCORE’s Lobby
- There are no fees for a video visits from SCORE’s lobby.
- Only 3 people are allowed per visit, for example: (1 adult & 2 children) -or- (2 adults & 1 child) -or- (3 adults).
- No more than 3 adults per visit (in-person or internet)
- Lobby visits are in increments of 25 minutes.
- Visitors are required to check in 10 minutes before the scheduled visit.
- Scheduled visits will start and end on time and will not be adjusted for late arrivals.
- Valid identification is required for visiting in person:
- Washington State Driver’s License or ID card
- Other U.S. State Driver’s License or ID card
- Canadian Driver’s License or ID card
- U. S. Armed Forces ID card
- U.S. Government Passport
- Resident Alien card
- All visitors are checked for:
- Active warrants
- Protection orders / No contact orders / Restraining orders
- Any other applicable court orders
- Warrants and court orders will be strictly enforced and are subject to visit cancellation and arrest.
- Visitors in violation of any court order are subject to arrest and automatic cancellation of visit.
Additional information for remote video visiting
- Internet visits are scheduled in increments of 10 and 25 minutes and have applicable fees.
- Scheduled visits will start and end on time and will not be restarted after the start time.
- Arriving late? Your visit will take place regardless of what time you connect.
- Visits may be canceled by the inmate or visitor up to 24 hours in advance of scheduled visit.
- Cancellations less than 24-hours in advance of a scheduled visit will be counted as a visit.
Additional Information for Visitation:
- Inmates on disciplinary lockdown may not receive visitation privileges. Visitors will be emailed cancellation notices.
- Persons under the age of 18 will not be allowed to visit or enter the Jail lobby unless escorted by a parent, grandparent or documented legal guardian.
- Cancellations due to SCORE initiated lockdown will not count as a weekly visit. You will receive an email and will not be automatically rescheduled. Please reschedule online at https://gtlvisitme.com/app
- Visiting privileges may be temporarily canceled by the SCORE administration at any time deemed necessary for the safety and security of the facility. If SCORE initiates the cancellation you will receive an email and will not be automatically rescheduled. Please reschedule online at https://gtlvisitme.com/app
- Visitors who do not follow the visiting rules, guidelines and dress code for SCORE may have their visiting privileges suspended.
The general rule is to dress conservatively for participation in video visitation. Our jail includes areas for video court. Professionals are entering and leaving the SCORE facility regularly. It is strongly encouraged that visitors present themselves with modest attire in the SCORE lobby and over the Internet.
Visitors are required to show respect through their conduct in respect for the court, other visitors/inmates and SCORE employees. Conservative dress means:
- Clothing should be modest.
- Wear clothes that are not overly revealing. No see-through attire.
- Dress for a professional business environment and should cover your body appropriately.
- Shoes should be worn at all times.
Failure to dress appropriately and conduct visits professionally, a standard that is determined by SCORE staff, may result in your visits being immediately interrupted /cancelled and future visiting privileges being suspended.
Introduction of Contraband
Anyone attempting to bring or introduce contraband into SCORE jail will be arrested and prosecuted under RCW 9A.76 (Introducing Contraband I, II, III). The penalty, if you are convicted, ranges from 3 months in jail to 12 years in prison depending on severity and if you have a criminal record. Washington Administrative Code (WAC) 289-02-020 defines contraband as any substance or item not specifically permitted by the SCORE Jail administration. Contraband includes anything that is not provided by the SCORE Jail or any item that has been provided that has been altered from or used outside of its original intended purpose or use. Possessing excess amounts of items provided by the SCORE Jail may be considered contraband.
Smoking / Vaping
Smoking or vaping is prohibited inside and outside the building. This includes visiting booths in the public lobby area. If you violate this rule, you are subject to a fine and your visit will be stopped. The Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 70.160.075 and the King County Board of Heath Code Title 19 prohibit smoking within 25 feet of any doorway entering any public building.